Monday, November 17, 2008

Dear World

Dear World-
Here is my heart.
Without ink, it doesn't seem as poetic to write about my soul bleeding onto the page. Instead I will coldly tap, tap, tap away at the keyboard, hoping to raise some warmth, or some laughter, or some tears. And maybe I'll tap away enough that blood streams from my fingertips, so then you'll know my soul is bleeding out onto the computer keyboard. But then again, that would mess up the keyboard.
"The act of putting pen to paper encourages pause for thought, this in turn makes us think more deeply about life, which helps us regain our equilibrium." ~Norbet Platt

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I will be in line at your first book signing saying "I knew her in Junior High!" Remember me when you're famous, right?

Stacie Marietti White said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am for this new blog. I love reading what you write. You are so talented.